Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hike #9 - Hampton Beach - Hampton New Hampshire

Hike #9

Date: December 28, 2013 
Location:  Hampton Beach NH
Hikers: Michelle, Megan & Linda 


Directions: I 95 to Hampton. Drive Route 1 to Hampton Beach.   

http://www.hamptonbeach.org

I am cheating again.  But I have to include this walk/hike.  Hampton Beach or the New England coast is home to me.  It is where I grew up.  So many memories as a young child to an adult working in Hampton.  I have always loved looking out at the Atlantic ocean.  It brings joy and peace to me.

On our winter trip back home. Megan, Michelle and I decided to brave the cold and take a beach walk.  I could lie and say we walked 5 miles but we probably walked 2 between the beach and the boardwalk area.  It was cold by temperature 35 but there was no wind and the sun was out.

If you have never visited the New Hampshire coast, which is very small, do it!  It is very pretty no matter what season.
Hampton Beach State Park 
 In all the years I have come to the beach I have never seen horses on the beach or in the water.  They must be cold walking in the water.  There was snow on the beach as well.  Lots of people out walking because to these people this is WARM! What are you kidding me!! :)


These are my two hiking partners.  Michelle & Megan.  Michelle needs lessons in posing.


I love this picture. Megan is beautiful!

  Hike # 9 is completed on the beach!
We could come back and do another hike...NAH. Too Cold! 

Sunset - Rye NH


 Happy New Year! 











No comments:

Post a Comment